Given the caliber of the winners, I’m in heady company indeed:
- Brian Clarkâ€™s CopyBlogger: This blog is the leader because it does an amazing job of helping writers improve their writing.
- Deborah Ngâ€™s Freelance Writing Jobs: For freelance writers seeking new work, this site is your sole destination.
- Tom Chandlerâ€™s Copywriter Underground: This site provides regular doses of inspiration and writing tips.
- Liz Straussâ€™s Successful-Blog: This blog has some amazing insights into the craft of writing.
- Angela Boothâ€™s Writing Blog: All writers will find something useful at this site.
- Kristen Kingâ€™s InkThinker: This blog is focused on improving the written word.
- Anne Waymanâ€™s The Golden Pencil: Wayman provides gold nuggets of information to freelance writers.
- Carson Brackneyâ€™s Content Done Better: Follow one manâ€™s journey to write better copy and make a living along the way.
- Dianna Huffâ€™s B2B Marcom Writer Blog: This is your destination to learn about marketing communications copywriting.
- Allison Winn Scotchâ€™s Ask Allison: For writers looking to break into the publishing world, be sure to check this one out.
It’s a warm fuzzy. And a good indicator of the power of great content (The Copywriter Underground was only a few months old when it was chosen).
Business blogging is getting attention today. Tomorrow? It might be an essential. There’s no more affordable way to engage with your customers and prospects.
(Thanks to Michael Stelzner of Writing White Papers for handling the poll.)