Because false modesty is for graphic artists and not writers, I’ll simply mention that Writer’s Digest has — for the second consecutive year — chosen my writing blog (the Copywriter/Writer Underground) as one of its 101 Best Websites for Writers. Megalomania is setting in (again). Thanks, Writer’s Digest.
Who is Chandler?
Tom Chandler is a writer, online marketing consultant and engagement marketer with 25+ years experience.
He writes three blogs, yet remains amazingly youthful.
Client credits include AMD, Apple, Edify, Cisco, Digital Think, Brio Technology, and many others.
Find Your Way
What’s Engagement Marketing?
Engagement Marketing delivers powerful brand loyalty to businesses and nonprofits - provided you do it right.
Learn how; download your copy of The Engagement Principles - a clear, concise executive white paper.
- Another Writer’s Digest “101 Best Websites For Writers” Award
- My Writing Blog Picked by Writer’s Digest In Their “101 Best Web Sites For Writers”
- My Copywriter Underground Blog Chosen as One Of “Internet’s Top 40 Freelance Writer’s Blogs”
- Online Marketing Boot Camp Sells Out, More Dates Added
- Chandler Asked to Build an Online Marketing Boot Camp
- New Writer’s Handbook Reprints Chandler Copywriting Essay